Marketing Manager, International (Liquid State)
- Work with in-house and/or third-party content creators to conceptualize & complete short-form content for artists and social media, etc. (while identifying new creators on an on-going basis).
- Provide ideas & strategy for marketing campaigns. Communicate with internal, external and artist management/artist on a regular basis to convey overall strategy and present opportunities as they arise.
- Help maintain relationships with key digital promotional partners and work with them on promotional activities, content creation, exclusive events and other partnership opportunities.
- Implement and derive campaigns focused on data collection; Maintain and nurture existing mailing lists to ensure they are messaged consistently and efficiently.
- Work with partners teams to maximise online and offline retail promotional opportunities/support retail initiatives.
- Assure all current and any new digital partners get the assets and attention they need to execute effective promotions.
- Spot digital trends, understand new technologies and social media behaviour and align these with business objectives to create new and innovative marketing opportunities and solutions.
- Monitor analytics on streaming platforms, understand the consumption patterns and craft tailor made campaigns to maximize music consumption.
- Provide in-depth analysis measuring the success of campaigns/tools and communicate the results to all relevant stakeholders.
- Pitch artists and tracks to local partners (brand sponsorship, collaboration project etc.)
- Develop a reputation as a go-to positive person who is constantly resourceful with a great attitude.
- Build budget, and effectively execute paid media campaigns.
- Ensure timely delivery of all assignments at the highest quality level.
- Handle ad hoc task and projects as assigned from time to time
- Any other duties assigned by the Company and senior staff from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, multi-media, music business, digital business, mathematic, business management or any related field is preferred, not mandate
- At least 5 years of progressive marketing experience at a record label or other related media companies.
- Passion for electronic music, events, and the music industry
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Social Media Obsessed: Demonstrated knowledge of and professional planning and executing experience with social platforms (, IG, TikTok, Twitter, Youtube, Line etc.).
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and have the ability to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak in forums, meetings and presentations.
- Must be highly organized and capable of developing and keeping to a project timeline.
- Prior experience with a variety of digital marketing tools.
- Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
How to apply
Apply via link
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.