Manager, Talent & Influencers
- Manage and Update Team Resources Regularly Team Calendar – ensuring our ability to cover workload when someone is traveling or unavailable
- Project Grid – provides real time team utilization so that we can assign new projects appropriately
- Team Meeting Schedule – to discuss who needs help and how we can support each other
- Talent Dashboard Database – ongoing updates to our talent database that will alleviate the need to draft new slides when we recommend talent
- Project Codes – keeping track of our list of codes and ensuring the team is billing to the right codes to avoid timesheets being sent back
- Pulling E-Scores, understanding them and being able to knowledgably share information about them
- Fluency Representative – to help provide information that informs the tool and then share that knowledge back with the team
- Sourcing and booking glam, car service, etc.
- Coordinating the paperwork and payment of relevant vendors (stylists, etc.)
- Development and updating of ROS, relevant documents in preparation for service days (briefing books, etc.)
- Liaising with talent representation where relevant to coordinate review and approvals process
- Tracking payments (talent, SAG, vendors, etc.) to ensure payments are facilitated on time
- Previous internship experience working with talent/entertainment or related fields
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and written and oral communications skills
- Ability to adapt to new conditions, deadlines, and assignments
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and the ability to provide quality work to clients and teams
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
United Entertainment Group (UEG)
Discover more jobs
UEG is a global entertainment, sports and lifestyle agency. We create breakthrough marketing by leveraging the people, properties, and platforms that shape culture. UEG was built with Hollywood powerhouse United Talent Agency and the world’s largest communications firm Edelman. Our insights, ideas, intel and access give brands the leading edge and inspire multi-channel activations.