Manager of Production Technology
- Manage daily tasks and operational needs for (1) full-time third-party contracted technician position.
- Ideate, coordinate and manage all capital expense projects pertaining to production or audio infrastructure.
- Schedule, procure and manage production contractor staff for daily work, private events and major events.
- Manage expenses for part-time production operator labor, properly accounting for expenses and submitting purchase requisitions and invoices for labor in a manner consistent with standard operating procedures.
- Manage budgetary guidelines and procure equipment and consumables in order to maintain consistent departmental resources for daily work and events.
- Manage, maintain, repair, and test all audio equipment and infrastructure throughout Allegiant Stadium including but not limited to analog and network cabling, amplifiers, loudspeakers, audio consoles, digital signal processors, DANTE equipment and peripherals, RF microphone systems.
- Conduct systems configuration and oversee technical operation of all audio systems. Administer and troubleshoot all technical issues on-site. Work closely with the event and facilities teams to coordinate and manage any audio-visual technical equipment and staffing needs for all games, shows & events.
- Establish and train a reliable group of audio engineers, system operators and utilities to flawlessly execute all events at Allegiant Stadium. Provide training, guidance and operation of digital and analog audio consoles and video equipment in the control room, clubs, and all other spaces.
- Manage system integration and serve as primary liaison to audio crews for concerts and other public events to ensure a consistently high-quality audio experience at Allegiant Stadium.
- Identify areas for improvement in both daily workflow and overall system functionality and plan for end-of-life equipment replacement, working with the Director, Technology Operations to address these needs through continued capital improvement.
- Perform routine maintenance to audio and video equipment and ensures that a clean, labeled, and organized inventory of equipment and tools is maintained. Develop and maintain inventory of broadcast and A/V system equipment and consumables. Ensure that an inventory and maintenance log of all equipment is properly monitored and tracked.
- Liaise with internal/external production as well as interfacing and assisting production and satellite trucks.
- Maintain clear and thorough Standard Operating Procedures for all standard events. Develop, implement and maintain best practices across all video systems that are reflective of ASM Global focus on Cyber Security, Governance and Compliance.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in stadium or large arena broadcast systems; including “club” A/V systems.
- A minimum education level of High school diploma (BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Video and Audio Production, Broadcast, or Technical preferred)
- Experience with audio systems for, and executing corporate and private events
- Strong working knowledge of networking concepts including management of IP addresses and networking new devices
- Full understanding of: - DANTE audio routing and implementation - Yamaha CL consoles and RIO stage boxes - Shure ULX RF microphone systems - Audio Architect audio design system - BSS networked audio systems
- Working knowledge of stadium video and audio systems, portable audio setups, wireless microphones, and analog and digital intercom systems
- Knowledge of pulling cables, wiring audio racks, and terminating/soldering cables
- Working knowledge of arena video and audio signal flow
- Possess an ability to route video and audio signals to and from audio consoles and video routers
- Ability to manage staff effectively. Proven ability to successfully plan, coordinate, and execute tactically and strategically
- Excellent written and oral communication, client service, and project management skills required; ability to interact with all levels of staff including management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, and frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to learn required business systems
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamless with excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical issues under pressure
- Must possess a strong technical background
- Must possess a “self-starter”, entrepreneurial personality
- ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
**Overview** ASM Global is the world’s leading venue management company and producer of live event experiences. With over 350+ premier venues spanning worldwide, we operate and invest in the world's most important stadiums, arenas, convention centers and theaters, including entertainment districts and mixed-use developments. We produce over 20,000 live events annually, welcoming over 164 million guests each year. As the global leader in content programming and revenue optimization, using the latest data-driven marketing disciplines, our best-in-class management reliably delivers maximum value and profitability for venue owners. Beyond the walls of our venues, ASM Global is on the ground, working to invest in people, strengthen our communities, and protect the environment. Our corporate social responsibility platform, ASM Global Acts, is a refreshing, modern commitment to social equity and global sustainability. A robust and growing DE&I initiative, commitment to local purchasing, and prioritizing green innovations (with an industry-high 40+ certified green venues) are just a couple examples of ASM Global’s impactful, world-friendly outlook. As the global industry leader, we understand the importance of setting an exceptional example, while having a great time doing it.