Manager, Experience & Site Merchandising
- Use sales data & fan insights to inform store merchandising (ex. product placement, categorization).
- Enable product discovery by leveraging evergreen categories (e.g., best sellers, new arrivals) and curated experiences (ex. thematic collections, shopping guides).
- Deploy upsell & cross-sell tactics to increase AOV.
- Ensure that UX/UI best practices (ex. usability, accessibility, discoverability) are in place.
- Develop promotional strategies around new music and merch releases.
- Lead calendar planning, which includes evergreen store campaigns around key moments (ex. holidays, events, anniversaries), in partnership with Creative Planning.
- Employ tried and tested eCommerce drivers (ex. discounts, gift with purchase programs, free shipping) to incentivize purchases.
- Use bespoke content (ex. blog posts, videos) to increase traffic and engagement to our eCommerce stores, in partnership with creative teams.
- Leverage social commerce and 3rd party sales channels (Instagram Shopping, YouTube x Shopify, etc.) to meet fans where they are.
- Track, analyze & report performance to drive optimizations and inform planning & strategy.
- Gather customer feedback through surveys & social listening.
- Use heat mapping & data analytics to understand & tailor user journeys
- Iterate and A/B test to optimize frontend experiences in partnership with Creative Planning.
- Drive lead generation & customer acquisition programs (ex. early access, sweepstakes).
- Inform segmentation & targeting (ex. triggered email flows, retargeting) to build customer journeys that deepen the fan-to-artist connection.
- Develop and execute retention and loyalty tactics (ex. personalized product recommendations, rewards programs) to increase Customer Lifetime Value.
- Implement SEO best practices to increase organic traffic and ensure store discoverability.
- Collaborate with teammates across creative services, artist engagement, marketing & customer engagement, store management, operations & customer service to collectively deliver a great customer experience to IGA's artists and their fans.
- 3-5 years working in eCommerce marketing or related fields.
- Experience creating content calendars and planning marketing campaigns, including lead generation, awareness & conversion campaigns.
- Experience with calendar planning and marketing campaigns, including lead generation, awareness & conversion.
- Passionate about music, preferably within the IGA roster, and a solid understanding of fandom.
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to make informed decisions and recommendations with data.
- Exceptional communication skills. Must be comfortable and effective at clearly communicating concepts & ideas with company employees at all levels, including Executive Management.
- A natural collaborator - must be willing to set ego aside to reach team goals.
- Ability to stay flexible, calm and collected under pressure, and accountable to stakeholders across the organization.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful.
- Very organized and comfortable streamlining many moving parts. Comfortable juggling many high-priority projects at the same time.
- Superior attention to detail.
- A high level of integrity, discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Experience in the entertainment industry
- CRM/Email marketing, Shopify and project management experience
- Understanding of UX principles and consumer behavior
- Frequent online shopper
- Creative skills (Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, Two (2) paid weeks for “Winter Break” season, Wellness Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Universal Music Group
Discover more jobs
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans. Universal Music Group's labels include A&M Records, Astralwerks, Blue Note Records, Capitol Christian Music Group, Capitol Records, Capitol Records Nashville, Caroline, Decca, Def Jam Recordings, Deutsche Grammophon, Disa, Emarcy, EMI Records Nashville, Fonovisa, Geffen Records, Harvest, Interscope Records, Island Records, Machete Music, MCA Nashville, Mercury Nashville, Mercury Records, Motown Records, Polydor Records, Republic Records, Universal Music Latino, Verve Label Group, Virgin Records, Virgin EMI Records, as well as a multitude of record labels owned or distributed by its record company subsidiaries around the world. UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.