Manager, Artist Relations & Marketing Strategy - Miami
- Lead and contribute to the creation, development, and execution of marketing strategies, projects, and release schedules
- Identify innovative exposure and revenue-generating opportunities and manage projects and campaigns in collaboration with other departments from planning to the final product.
- Manage digital partner opportunities with the sales team in order to achieve the best support possible
- Manage press opportunities for assigned artists in close collaboration with the Publicity department.
- Implement mobile and online strategies developed in close relation with the Digital Marketing team.
- Ensure marketing plans and strategies are executed in the US Latin market and on a global basis by working with the International Marketing department.
- You have 3-4 years of experience in marketing, project management, and/or artist relations in the entertainment industry.
- Knowledgeable about the Latin music industry in the USA
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related field.
- An excellent communicator with high-level negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- You are organized, passionate and positive-minded, with the ability to supervise projects and their timelines from start to finish.
- Knowledgeable of the inner workings of social media and digital partners
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Available to attend after-work hour events
Benefits & Perks
- You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized backup child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans.
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
How to apply
Apply via link
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.