Lead Agent, Artist Support
- Answer customer emails and phone calls to help them distribute their music, and to use other TuneCore services
- Resolve escalated issues and questions customers have about TuneCore products and services
- Deliver bi-annual performance reviews to each member of your team; have regular coaching and 1-1 conversations
- Work within TuneCore’s administrative system to update and correct account issues; cancel account content as needed
- Product account management
- Provide reporting on customer and product issues
- Work with a team on special projects as needed
- Report technical and communication issues to better service TuneCore artists
- Provide regular coaching to the specialists on your team
- Participate in hiring and training of new squad members
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Work on a flux schedule to provide support for our artists over weekend hours
- At least two years of experience working in an office and/or customer service
- BA/BS preferred
- Strong communications skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Understand the importance of good customer service in-person, via telephone, and via email
- Manage time effectively and prioritize workload
- Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
- An understanding of the digital music industry
- Fluent in English, Spanish, French, German and/or Italian
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Experience managing small teams a plus
- BS/BA degree
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Time Off including vacation, holidays, paid bereavement, and unlimited paid sick days, “Wellness Fridays” year round (close at 1pm on Fridays), week-long company-wide week off between Chrismas and New Years - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events, outings and volunteer days – we have team spirit and know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - employees have the option to work predominantly remotely and work from the office 7 days per month on a flexible schedule organized at the department level, in accordance with Company policies.
- Learning and development opportunities and career development trainings – We believe in promoting and growing our leadership from within the company and pracively invest in our people.
- Exclusive employee free distribution subscription – to ensure you experience the magic of releasing music worldwide (and give us valued feedback!).
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
TuneCore is the premier digital music distributor with one of the largest music catalogues in the world. Since its launch in 2006, TuneCore artists have earned over a billion dollars in download and streaming revenue.