Key Account Manager-DSP Partnerships
- Maintain strong knowledge of the streaming landscape and make sure to communicate information internally
- Identify and execute playlisting opportunities for the storyteller catalog on existing DSP accounts and maintain great relationships with our partners
- Actively create new opportunities by building new DSP relationships with relevant platforms globally, to increase streams, revenue, and visibility of our music.
- Make sure to timely report performance metrics for the accounts assigned
- Be a strong user of data and take actions based on these insights to improve streams, visibility, and revenue of the catalog on DSPs
- Contribute to team OKRs to ensure initiatives, processes, and programs are achieved
- Stay up to date with trends and best practices within the field
- Other duties, tasks, and responsibilities may be assigned at any time
- A minimum of three years of music industry experience, preferably at a record label or digital music service within retail marketing and/or digital account management.
- You have experience in working with both moods music as well as frontline, and have strong knowledge of the leading digital music platforms and solid understanding of sales strategy and how it can be used to strengthen a retail marketing campaign.
- You are very comfortable at selling and can easily switch gears from account management to sales.
- You have experience building and maintaining client relationships and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Your written & verbal communication skills in English are excellent.
- You are analytical, enthusiastic and results-oriented.
- You pay great attention to detail and have strong organizational skills with the ability to initiate and drive improvements.
- You are great at prioritizing and work effectively under pressure
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.