International Marketing Manager (Kidz Bop)
- Partner closely with the international team and collaboratively with the wider KIDZ BOP marketing, A&R, Sales, PR, Licensing, Touring and Video production departments to grow overall KIDZ BOP music consumption in multiple territories.
- Manage marketing across KIDZ BOP international music releases. Overseeing timelines, marketing materials and campaign budgets.
- Day to day contact with Universal Music teams in different territories, working closely with these teams to localize KIDZ BOP content and exploit territory specific marketing opportuneness.
- Be the connector between the domestic KIDZ BOP team and international music partners, including Spotify, Amazon, Apple, Deezer and more. Working closely with UMG teams to create partnerships with physical retailers in each territory.
- Create, plan, and account for all international music releases budgets (singles & albums).
- Produce and circulate weekly KIDZ BOP consumption report and marketing update. Mine and manipulate data from available sources to generate reports and insights for KIDZ BOP team and partners.
- Day to day contact with media buying agencies, working with the KIDZ BOP team to allocate media marketing spend to international music releases.
- Supporting management to create business development plans for new territories.
- Interface with Concord, UMG, and KIDZ BOP team to create and implement marketing plans.
- Manage budgets, marketing assets, timelines for specific projects.
- Day to day meeting and reports about music partners.
- Day to day management of third-party media buys and agency relations.
- Compile and analyze results and distribute to the team.
- Strong analytics & data mining skills
- Strong understanding with all DSPs (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube, etc.), Nielsen Music Connect, Swift, YouTube Analytics, YouTube CMS, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, OCC
- Excel Proficiency
- Strong communications skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Interest in digital music landscape, licensing and distribution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in multiple languages a plus
- Ability to travel, both domestic and international
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, management and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. Concord has offices in Nashville, Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Miami and operates via three primary operating divisions: Concord Recorded Music, Concord Music Publishing, and Concord Theatricals.