(I) Music Festival Support Operations Intern
- Maintaining timelines and deliverables for projects assigned in support of internship learning goals.
- Attending meetings and taking notes, as required.
- Providing reports to mentoring staff, as requested.
- Learning company processes and procedures.
- Researching and assisting with information gathering in support of event operations.
- Participating in the delivery of volunteer training to ensure a quality and meaningful training experience.
- Supporting a culture of safety and ensuring implementation of safety measures and provided resources.
- Reinforcing both internal and external customer service efforts.
- Attending training and development opportunities.
- Supporting and striving to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
- Reinforcing company policies and procedures and acting as a role model for others.
- Participating in an intern program evaluation and project review.
- Executing intern project plans and documenting outcomes.
- Providing support to music festival operations staff and volunteers.
- Engaging with volunteers to address concerns, answer questions, or assist with staffing assignments.
- Accountability of productivity and effectiveness of areas of responsibility.
- Using identified reporting methods to document operational challenges, or request assistance.
- A desire to learn.
- Outstanding internal and external customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak in front of large, diverse groups of people.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail.
- Confidence making decisions while working under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working with a team and independently.
- Ability to prioritize and manage timelines.
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, MS Office, and a willingness to learn new software.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Founded in 1987 in Austin, Texas, SXSW is best known for its conference and festivals that celebrate the convergence of the interactive, film, and music industries. The event, an essential destination for global professionals, features sessions, showcases, screenings, exhibitions, and a variety of networking opportunities. SXSW proves that the most unexpected discoveries happen when diverse topics and people come together.