Gospel Music Specialist - Platoon
- Passionate about Gospel Music, its genres, culture and space.
- Proven experience with artists and Gospel music such as Afrobeat Southern, R&B, Reggae and other cross over genres and activity themed, relaxation, encouragement and education.
- Previous experience at specific organisations related to these genres, including with artists, brands, festivals, organizations, labels and platforms.
- Proven track record of innovating in a business development environment, through to navigating and contractual terms
- Exhibits a rare ability to discover, champion and develop talent and collaborations
- Deep understanding of the cross-platform opportunities in the music and entertainment industry.
- Strong understanding of the global Gospel landscape
- Experience in running projects - communicating with partners, leading timelines and handling budgets.
- Consistent track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- You work well under pressure, are results-focused, upbeat, with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, and a strong sense of professionalism.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit jobs.apple.com to learn more.