Film, TV & New Content Consultant
- Develop a slate of original content – attach writers, directors, showrunners, review scripts, cast, budgets, creative documents, production schedules, music and other assets for development.
- Bring in potential projects for development or acquisitions through pitches or submissions from outside companies.
- Lead strategy and execution of pitch process to sell to distribution platforms.
- Partner with 3rd party production companies.
- Support all creative aspects of development, production and post-production.
- Monitor production budgets and schedules.
- Maintain quality standards and adhere to contractual and deliverable requirements.
- Inform and involve key departments on projects throughout all stages of the pipeline to maximize their value to the company
How to apply
Please submit your resume along with a brief note introducing yourself to: FederalFilms@umusic.com
Discover more jobs
A division of Universal Music Group, the world's leading music company, Republic Records is home to an all-star roster of multi-platinum, award-winning legends and superstar artists such as Ariana Grande, Bastille, Billy Porter, Bo Burnham, Clairo, Conan Gray, Daddy Yankee, Drake, Eddie Vedder, G Herbo, Glass Animals, Florence + the Machine, Greta Van Fleet, Hailee Steinfeld, Jack Johnson, James Blake, James Bay, Jessie J, Jimmy Fallon, John Legend, John Mellencamp, Jonas Brothers, Julia Michaels, Kid Cudi, Kim Petras, Lil Wayne, Lorde, Metro Boomin, NAV, Nicki Minaj, Of Monsters and Men, Pearl Jam, Post Malone, Seth MacFarlane, Stevie Wonder, Swedish House Mafia, Taylor Swift, The Weeknd, TOMORROW X TOGETHER, Twice, Victor Victor and more. Founded by brothers and chief executives Monte and Avery Lipman, it is also comprised of innovative business ventures, including American Recordings, Boominati Worldwide, Brushfire, Casablanca Records, Cash Money, HYBE, Imperial, JYP, Lava Records, Universal Arabic Music, Victor Victor, XO, Young Money, among others. In addition, Republic has expanded to release high-profile soundtracks for Universal Pictures (Sing and Sing 2), Sony Pictures (Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse), and NBC TV (The Voice), as well as other notable film and television franchises. Extending further into the worlds of film, television, and content, Republic launched Federal Films in order to produce movies and series powered by the label's catalog and artists. With projects that align with Republic’s artists and brand, Federal Films is building a diverse slate that will bring compelling stories to audiences around the world. Initial documentary releases include Jonas Brothers’ Chasing Happiness, Ariana Grande: Excuse Me, I Love You and The Velvet Underground. Upcoming theatrical films include They Cloned Tyrone, The Hating Game and Marlowe.