Email Marketing Manager
- In partnership with the VP of Marketing, execute strategy to grow OneOf’s email subscribers and improve retention by engaging audiences with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing communications.
- Work cross-functionally with OneOf’s Communications, Marketing, Tech, and Executive stakeholders to design and build relevant, fun and engaging products and experiences for our platform users.
- Grow high-quality subscribers by managing partner outreach, vendor relationships, our referral program, barter calendars, sweepstakes promotions, on-site placements, overlays, and additional tactics.
- Manage the daily setup of email campaigns, content and message optimization, use of personalization tools, list segmentation, list hygiene, deployment and reporting.
- Conduct A/B testing including subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that improve conversion. Manage a structured and documented testing plan to continually improve performance.
- Lead onboarding and re-engagement efforts, as well as develop a referral program to increase user retention.
- Analyze and iterate upon all user-facing communications to optimize results. Do the same with key business metrics such as open rates, conversions, and lifetime value.
- Educate and propose solutions to your peers and executive team; present ideas on how to grow subscriber lists and maximize messaging to better engage users.
- Past experience with proven results in email marketing
- Experience using an email service provider and pros/cons to different options
- Knowledge of and proven success in deploying email best practices, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam/privacy laws
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for emails and familiarity with responsive design best practices
- Strong, adaptable writing skills. Experience writing engaging copy for email and/or marketing materials
- High energy, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Great team player; but you can also work independently as needed
- Applicant should live in or around Miami, FL
- Passion for music and blockchain technology
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
The Joy of Collecting Music OneOf is a new green NFT platform built on the Tezos blockchain specifically for the music community. With an aim to break down economic barriers to entry, the platform serves to connect fans and collectors of any level with their favorite artists. Minting an NFT on OneOf’s platform uses over 2 million times less energy than other networks, and for artists and fans, minting, buying and trading costs $0 in blockchain transaction fees.