- Produce regular written content for Hypebeast UK channels including web and socials, focusing on relevant, timely, and impactful cultural news.
- Ensure content is aligned with the Hypebeast editorial tone and values.
- Work with the Managing Editor, UK to drive increased website traffic that is in line with yearly KPIs.
- Align and work closely with the Global teams to cross-post relevant content and drive synergy between channels.
- Build a line of communication with PRs, brands, and talent within the UK market.
- Analyse content performance in order to maximize traffic and achieve targets.
- Identify emerging subcultures and new communities that resonate with the Hypebeast UK audience, in order to expand our audience reach and strategise growth.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- 5+ years of publishing on websites, editorial content creation, and distribution with a brand or agency.
- Familiar with CMS applications (e.g. Wordpress); basic Photoshop knowledge.
- Excellent communication and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset that’s able to notice and anticipate trends and best practices.
- Strong sense of initiative and collaborative spirit.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for editorial content, with knowledge of Hypebeast content at both a local and an international level.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as required.
How to apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio/website, cover letter, CV and expected salary.
Discover more jobs
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency Hypemaker. Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies” in 2017.