Dolby Institute Content & Production Intern
- Support the Dolby Institute Content Manager in the role of production coordinator for the following initiatives: Sound + Image Lab: The Dolby Institute Podcast, pro training and industry pre-recorded and live events.
- Tasks to include but are not limited to scheduling recording sessions, managing digital assets, reviewing edits, writing program descriptions, and tracking all deliverables.
- Support the Dolby Institute Content Manager with updating content on Dolby's digital and social channels, coordinating efforts between the Institute team and Dolby's social media, PR, and digital teams.
- Support the Dolby Institute Technical Manager on outreach programs to universities and film schools, with tasks to include curriculum distribution, outreach contact, and production tasks with demonstration videos and materials.
- Support the Dolby Institute Director on research projects related to program initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Poise and comfort level with speaking to all levels of staff and management.
- Interest in consumer technology and/or the entertainment industry including movies, music, and games.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Passionate, positive, and solution-oriented attitude.
- Photoshop, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Ability to track projects and deliverables in Miro and Airtable (training available)
- Monday, May 23, 2022
- Monday, June 6, 2022
- Monday, June 20, 2022
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
We're the rain on the roof in a movie. The music flowing through your earbuds when you're at the gym. The footsteps lurking behind you in a video game. The voice of a colleague on a call who seems to be right next to you. The sight of a breathtakingly bright and vivid sunset on your TV. Making experiences come alive through technology is what we do. It's been our mission since day one. It began with our founder, Ray Dolby, a visionary scientist and inventor. As a young engineer and music lover, he was driven to improve the listening experience. And with that simple motivation, plus countless hours of experimentation, he created a solution—a solution that was elegant and practical, highly sophisticated, and wholly devoted to the artist's vision. Even as we've become a global company, Dolby Laboratories continues to reflect Ray Dolby's values. Here, science meets art. And high tech goes far beyond computer code. Founded in 1965 and headquartered in San Francisco, Dolby has grown into a leading global innovator and developer of audio, imaging and voice technologies for cinema, home theaters, PCs, mobile phones, and games. Our products include Dolby Digital Plus, TrueHD, Dolby Voice, Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision. Today, over 2,000 individuals around the globe share their talents and energy to enable the most immersive experiences that technology can deliver.