Director, Sales (Epic Records)
- Foster mutually beneficial relationships with editorial and label relations teams at streaming partners to maximize exposure for new and top performing releases.
- Use data and your knowledge of multiple genres of music to identify relevant opportunities for label priorities and craft compelling pitches for artists and releases to excite and engage partners.
- Assess and recap DSP visibility and campaigns to share with senior management and the other teams of the label.
- Collaborate across departments to develop and execute creative on and off-platform ideas to grow the streams and awareness of artists and releases.
- Assist in creating release plans with the Commerce team.
- You have music industry experience (at least five years in streaming/editorial/playlisting field).
- You have strong, existing relationships with key streaming partners, and an excellent understanding and knowledge of their playlists and marketing programs.
- You are able to assess the performance and potential of songs based on streaming data.
- You are excellent at presenting and have a positive attitude.
- You are highly organized, have a committed work ethic, and able to balance priorities.
Benefits & Perks
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
How to apply
Apply via link
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.