Director Of Tours, Ceremony Of Roses
- Plan for tour merchandise sales by projecting sales, working with production team to produce product, organize road logistics and staff.
- Maintain up to date inventory on the road, in the warehouse and various vendor locations
- Coordinate and track shipments of merchandise to tour locations.
- Advance tours with venues and local concession companies.
- Enter products, set up and project tours on atVenu.
- Work with Finance Dept to reconcile sales and venue collections.
- 2-4 years working in the music merchandising.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator who works well with team members, partners, and senior management.
- You have a strategic mindset and can work with large data to inform and plan business decision.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in developing new and innovative ways to handle tour merchandise sales.
Benefits & Perks
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
- We invest in your professional growth & development.
- An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage.
- A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more.
- An investment in your learning & development.
- A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
- Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
How to apply
Apply via link
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.