Director, Global Artist & Label Services
- Serve as NYC-based stakeholder for repertoire originating from the Asian region, with scope to manage projects from other markets, as well as maintain high level relationships with label and artist partners. This includes attending regular meetings with internal and external teams, be available for international travel, and have the capability to bring together strategy bridging opportunities across global offices.
- Oversee a team of direct reports focused on Asia content management. You must ensure the teams have proper guidance and access to all the tools and resources required in order to execute release campaigns.
- Organize and carry out comprehensive release plans. This includes ensuring timely deliveries, budget management, and securing opportunities amongst different departments and external partners as needed.
- Utilize analytic tools to frequently observe priority release performance to help guide decisions and pre and post release planning.
- Guide internal process between Asia, the U.S., and global offices to ensure teams are working efficiently.
- Fluent in English & Korean.
- 6+ years of experience in the music and or entertainment industry.
- A highly organized professional that pays close attention to the details with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to tight deadlines.
- You are experienced in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Workspace Applications and are adaptable to new programs.
- A clear and effective communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners and senior management.
- You have good knowledge of the Asia digital space, including music retail, analytics and social media, with an ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape.
- You are able to adapt quickly to a changing environment with minimal disruption while being a team player.
- You are passionate about the music business and have a desire to build a career in the industry.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit www.theorchard.com.