- Help record labels set up their eddy.app account
- Optimize internal processes and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Build training courses and educational material for our customers
- Maintain a deep understanding of the software, assist customers with questions and offer efficient problem solving.
- Help establish clear retention goals and milestones both for clients and eddy.app team members
- Problem solver: ability to understand underlying user issues, identify solutions through creative thinking and research
- Relationship management & empathy : attentive to customers and ability to develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Experience in customer or relationship management OR good knowledge of music royalty accounting principles and record deals (recording, distribution, publishing )
- 2 to 5 years experience working in music either at a record label, distributor, publisher, artist manager or another capacity is extra nice
- Good overall Technical understanding of SaaS products strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proactive and ability to work autonomously
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Benefits & Perks
- A permanent contract in our Brussels office (we say “office”, but we were hybrid before hybrid was a thing)
- 28 holidays a year
- Company contribution to public transport
- Sports Club membership
How to apply
Apply : Send your cv and a short explanation why you’re applying for this position. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover more jobs
**Backed by Rights’Up**, a music rights company that manages neighboring rights collection for over 2.2 millions recordings, eddy.app is the newest venture on a mission to undo the chaos of music royalty accounting. Launched in 2019, the **eddy.app roster already counts over 100 labels** that have taken the steps to improve their music royalty accounting. **Based in Berlin, Brussels, and New York**, eddy.app is an international effort. The eddy.app team is dedicated and passionate about making a difference in the music industry, both for record labels and artists. In these uncertain times, **increasing the regularity of artists’ income** is a priority. By giving the tools to labels to start automating and consolidating their music royalty management, we intend on doing just that.