Creator Partnership Manager - Music Vertical (ID)
- Sourcing new key users, maintaining and develop strategic plan to improve key users's performance
- Initiate, negotiate and execute exciting measurable partnership solutions in line with business objectives and strategy
- Oversee and lead partnership implementation and evaluation in collaboration with other cross-functional teams.
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities in order to identify potential opportunities for new strategic projects
- Min. 3-5 years prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships in music industry.
- Deep understanding of music industry; from production-licensing-distribution
- Experienced in working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present, problem solving and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong planning skills for online & offline campaigns, be creative and good at brainstorming.
- Be enthusiastic, responsible, result-driven, efficient, and can work under pressure.
- Familiarity with digital campaign metrics will be a plus.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.