Creator Partnership Manager - Music Vertical (ID)
- Sourcing new key users, maintaining and develop strategic plan to improve key users's performance
- Initiate, negotiate and execute exciting measurable partnership solutions in line with business objectives and strategy
- Oversee and lead partnership implementation and evaluation in collaboration with other cross-functional teams.
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities in order to identify potential opportunities for new strategic projects
- Min. 3-5 years prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships in music industry.
- Deep understanding of music industry; from production-licensing-distribution
- Experienced in working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present, problem solving and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong planning skills for online & offline campaigns, be creative and good at brainstorming.
- Be enthusiastic, responsible, result-driven, efficient, and can work under pressure.
- Familiarity with digital campaign metrics will be a plus.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.