Coordinator, Release Planning - The Orchard
- Schedule and manage digital and physical content for release domestically and internationally for Sony Music and The Orchard’s Joint Venture Releases.
- Submit and track audio, video, and graphic assets through quality control
- Manage the Orchard/ Sony JV release schedule by communicating with key staff across departments: A&R, A&R Admin, Business Affairs, Content Management, Marketing, Operations and Product & Label Management.
- Confirm asset ingestion and metadata updates with databases such as Spotify Catalogue Manager, iTunes Connect, Vevo Backstage, GRPS (in-house) and OA (in-house)
- Provide timely communication regarding project status.
- Work closely with Product Managers, A&R and Business Affairs to ensure releases make appropriate delivery and pitching deadlines.
- Manage system setups for e-commerce catalog for Sony Music and Century Media merchandise
- Organization and time management skills
- Flexibility in adapting to re-prioritized tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Astute attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit www.theorchard.com.