- Execute the strategy and guide the team as they create and produce outstanding content across our platforms to meet ratings goals.
- Generate innovative, relevant content ideas that will attract new audiences through unique multimedia content.
- Inspire, Lead, develop and manage a great team of people.
- Be the “critical information” link to connect many areas of the business together to achieve successful business outcomes.
- Ensure all content always upholds the broadcast standards.
- Significant experience in producing content for either radio, television or online.
- University Diploma in Media Studies or similar graduate certificate
- Extensive experience managing a team within a media environment
- Passion for knowledge sharing and developing and promoting new ideas.
- Extensive experience in digital publishing including Photoshop & HTML Skills
- Brilliant Communication Skills to build and maintain meaningful relationships.
- Have outstanding leadership skills that ‘drives and thrives’ a highly creative and energetic on and off-air team that gives them the passion to be their best – for us ‘Culture is everything’
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Launched in 2019, our market-leading proposition, Defining Audio saw the introduction of Australia’s first, most complete audio offering; our ARN Audiosphere. Now in 2022, our Defining Audio proposition remains firmly focused on shaping the future of listening to be richer, smarter and more powerful than ever while continuing to create the moments that move our clients, listeners, partners and team. It’s built on a commitment to deliver simplified audio solutions that leverage the whole Audiosphere, the best connections and dynamic innovations to fuel stronger conversations that hit the right audience, with the right message, every time.