Concert and Live Event Marketing Manager
The Clyde Theatre is seeking an energetic, strategic thinker and a passionate achiever to oversee marketing for concerts, live entertainment, and events at The Clyde and the Club Room at The Clyde.
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Executive Director and will be responsible for creating marketing plans, including advertising, promotions, public relations, social media, media buying for concerts and live entertainment shows, and developing and executing events and non traditional programming in and around the venue. The Marketing Manager will track spending and allocate funds for individual show budgets. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will build strong relationships and effective communication with partners throughout the market. The Marketing Manager is responsible for all advertising, marketing, promotion, social media, and community relations for The Clyde Theater and The Club Room at The Clyde.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, Music Industry, or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience marketing live music/entertainment industry required
- Ability to work day, evening, and weekend hours based on the needs of daily business operations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies to artist management and the public
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Maintain a positive public/professional profile at all times
- Work well in a team environment
- Outstanding leadership qualities and abilities
- Ability to recognize and define problems, collect information, establish facts and implement innovative solutions
Benefits & Perks
We offer a full and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) wIith company match, and paid vacation and holidays.
How to apply
Click Apply Button and submit a resume
The Clyde Theatre
Discover more jobs
The Clyde Theatre is an independent live music venue set in a historic 1950's era movie theater. Newly renovated and reopened as a concert venue in 2018, we've quickly become a regional destination in the midwest for concerts and events! As part of the Surack Enterprises family of companies, owned by Chuck Surack, the founder of Sweetwater Sound, we offer competitive compensation, a full benefits package, and a dynamic and exciting work environment!