Client Partner Indonesia
- Focus on brand sell, educating and inspiring our clients to use Spotify to enhance their business.
- Sell display advertising (video, mobile, programmatic), audio formats, and other ad space in order to grow advertising revenue by building, sustaining and growing a dedicated book of business with media agencies, creative agencies and clients directly.
- Work across multiple agency departments, i.e. programmatic, offline and digital, branded content and innovation teams, to deliver successful and effective campaigns.
- Monitor and execute potential upsell opportunities. Meet and exceed advertising revenue goals
- Partner with internal marketing, brand partnerships, and label relations teams to maximize revenue for Spotify and our partners
- Conduct industry analysis and preparing sales and customers materials
- Translate audience data into insights and unique selling points using a broad range of 3rd party data sources (GWI, ComScore, or similar) in close collaboration with Business Marketing and other functions
- Respond to RFPs and deliver world class media proposals
- Work with Account and Campaign Management team to monitor campaign performance, recommend optimisations, and ensure campaign delivery
- Provide customers with 1st and 3rd party post-campaign reporting
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador at all times.
- Able to travel to Singapore when required
- Diligent in managing all sales activity using salesforce.com on a regular basis and reporting your patch of business
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Advertising, Business, Communications or Marketing, you have at least 7+ years of experience in either media agency, media owner/publisher, client management or sales role.
- You have a strong knowledge of the Indonesia digital media marketplace and the existing relationship with all levels of the agencies; direct brands will be a major plus point.
- Knowledge of online and offline media planning and buying ecosystem including programmatic advertising and have the ability to be creative with audio and digital client solutions.
- You are obsessed with customer satisfaction with proven track record to build internal and external relationships.
- Ability to deliver on multiple priorities with attention to detail despite tight deadlines.
- Analytical with a consistent record to think strategically and creatively.
- You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote; experience of Salesforce, DSM and DFP is a plus.
- A strong team player, smart, adapt well with change and have a positive attitude.
- You have strong negotiation skills and able present effectively and close the deal.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns.
- Proficiency in English & Bahasa (written & spoken)
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.