Campaign Manager - Madrid
- Partner with Account Management, Sales and all internal cross-functional teams to launch, lead and fully deliver deals across all buying channels (Direct IO, PG, PMP and Podcasts).
- Set up, manage and optimize direct and programmatic ad campaigns across multiple clients, platforms and technology partners
- QA all creative prior to launching live campaigns, to ensure they are to spec, adhere to our policies and will work on the platform.
- Support Deal ID, Programmatic Guaranteed management, deal health assessment and recommendations
- Own the daily management of all campaigns across direct and programmatic channels. Including but not limited to ongoing, comprehensive in-flight reporting, proactively identifying problem areas that might require a campaign revision.
- Proactively identify solutions to ensure revenue flow and incremental spend
- Participate in campaign kick-offs to understand campaign objectives and critical metrics, ensuring a flawless and timely campaign execution
- Daily monitoring of campaign pacing and performance and provide ongoing, comprehensive in-flight reporting, proactively identifying problem areas that might require a campaign revision. Proactively identify solutions to ensure revenue flow and incremental spend
- Serve as a partner for frontline sales support, across Direct and Programmatic
- Provide technical expertise to troubleshoot all technical issues across measurement, targeting, DSPs or other identified areas, and raise to the appropriate internal cross-functional teams.
- Assist with billing needs and questions; lead invoice revision process when needed
- Adhere to internal standard methodology guidelines, processes, and operating cadences as established by Spotify’s sales strategy
- Fluent in 3rd party tracking vendors, including brand studies, viewability, and other relevant industry technology players
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- While we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the CET zone for collaboration
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- 2+ years experience in ad operations, account management or campaign management while also having proven knowledge in digital, and a desire to learn more about the digital media industry
- Previous knowledge in ad operations and the programmatic landscape especially with Google Ad Manager and/or another ad-serving platform, such as AdX, Rubicon, The Trade Desk is helpful, but not required
- Understand the technical foundations of digital media, podcasts and programmatic mediums and have the ability to proactively identify solutions to problems
- Passionate about digital strategy and growing within the business operations or sales organizations
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and are eager to further refine and develop these skills
- Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, analytical and project management skills, and can work independently within a team focused organization
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline and detailed oriented environment
- Belief in the power of collaboration, and are a great teammate
- Dexterity with Google and Microsoft suite of products including excel and powerpoint and have experience working within CRMs, Order Management Systems, ad servers and other digital media tech systems
- Fluent Spanish and English language, spoken and written is required
- Please apply to this role with a cv/resume in English
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.