Business Development Manager
- Researching and profiling potential clients, brands and agencies.
- Using contracts and research to generate new business opportunities.
- Assist with relationship management of existing accounts and drive their revenue growth.
- Delivering presentations and research materials.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills
- Have superior negotiating skills
- Have excellent time, planning and project management skills
- Be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms.
- Be resilient, detailed and creative.
- Be able to successfully work on your own initiative.
- Being able to work with clients demands a company target and guidelines.
- Be consistent, dependable and efficient.
- You love music and are passionate about Songtradr’s mission to increase the value of music for all
- A decent understanding of the creative agency landscape
- An awareness of the music licensing process
- An understanding of an effective new business process.
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere (but be available for GMT hours)
- Paid time off
- Team health initiatives
How to apply
Apply via link
Big Sync Music
Discover more jobs
Big Sync Music is a global music agency with operations in Los Angeles, London, Paris, Hamburg, Warsaw, Singapore, and Sydney that services leading brands such as Diageo, Samsung, Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Coca-Cola and Unilever - and their award-winning independent and networked partner agencies. Our unique model consolidates the music licensing, creation and strategy of our clients through one unified hub. Services include commercial music licensing, sonic branding and strategy as well as custom music composition and bespoke music creation. This tried and trusted blueprint delivers our clients not only creative excellence and total transparency, but also concentrated buying power, creative continuity, centralised data reporting, consistency of process and quality, and value.