Audio Technician /Sound Engineer
- Serve as primary audio engineer and board operator for selected events.
- Troubleshooting and repair of all audio equipment. POSITION: Sound Engineer/Audio Technician
- Installs and strikes audio equipment as required by the various events.
- Inspects and evaluates all audio equipment to determine effectiveness and general usage.
- Advises management of improvements needed and recommends purchases when necessary.
- Participates in all stage related duties including orchestra shell sets, lighting hangs, stage set-ups, stage changeovers and all stage related duties as per the PM.
- Provides additional support as needed for all shows.
- Works extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Other stage related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess advanced working knowledge of audio engineering practices and principles.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and to work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, all levels of employees, Board of Directors, volunteers, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on events, including daytime, evening, weekends and holidays as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other related standard office equipment.
- Dante Certification is a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to work both indoors and outdoors as required by the function.
- Must have the physical ability to maneuver around all areas of the facility at times walking and/or standing up to 8-10 hours daily.
- Must be able to hear and speak to use a two-way radio.
- The ability to lift up to 75 pounds is required for this position.
- Ability to work at heights or from a man lift
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
**Overview** ASM Global is the world’s leading venue management company and producer of live event experiences. With over 350+ premier venues spanning worldwide, we operate and invest in the world's most important stadiums, arenas, convention centers and theaters, including entertainment districts and mixed-use developments. We produce over 20,000 live events annually, welcoming over 164 million guests each year. As the global leader in content programming and revenue optimization, using the latest data-driven marketing disciplines, our best-in-class management reliably delivers maximum value and profitability for venue owners. Beyond the walls of our venues, ASM Global is on the ground, working to invest in people, strengthen our communities, and protect the environment. Our corporate social responsibility platform, ASM Global Acts, is a refreshing, modern commitment to social equity and global sustainability. A robust and growing DE&I initiative, commitment to local purchasing, and prioritizing green innovations (with an industry-high 40+ certified green venues) are just a couple examples of ASM Global’s impactful, world-friendly outlook. As the global industry leader, we understand the importance of setting an exceptional example, while having a great time doing it.