Assistant Director of Campus Programs and Traditions
- Develop an overall strategy and vision to increase Berklee spirit and pride, reviewing and fully leveraging the histories of the Berklee College of Music and the Boston Conservatory at Berklee.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement a campus student programming board that organizes fun and engaging programs and events throughout the academic year.
- Implement existing campus-wide traditions, including Cornucopia, Midnight Madness, and Senior Week.
- Manage the institution’s mascot program which includes recruitment of students, education on the life of Charles Mingus, and explore ways to use Mingus the Jazz Cat to build campus community.
- In close coordination with the Diversity and Inclusion Team, develop diversity and inclusion programming in relation to affinity months, religious holidays, and cultural celebrations.
- Develop new traditions aimed at building community and shared experiences for students, faculty, and staff
- Assist with Commencement and Convocation events as needed.
- Develop a process for defining, implementing, and assessing campus-wide traditions.
- Implement campus voter registration efforts, programs, and events that encourage civic engagement and participation.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Berklee College of Music
Discover more jobs
_Berklee is the preeminent institute of contemporary music and the performing arts, offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs at its campuses in Boston, Massachusetts and Valencia, Spain, and through its award-winning distance learning program, Berklee Online. Dedicated to nurturing the creative and career potential of the world’s most inspired artists, Berklee’s commitment to arts education is reflected in the work of its students, faculty, and alumni—hundreds of whom have been recognized with Grammy, Tony, Oscar, and Emmy Awards._ _Learn more at [berklee.edu](https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__berklee.edu_&d=DwMFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=Lqhte9-F0H-Xibie777grAovHN25vhZc_8e2cNT16M0&m=FwoqFVVyKaIX4XGK5v9BU_8kV9D4DocnTr5iO9ZBDaU&s=AQqtc-OGNdVVVK9Ay3OE3JjFpSo1hBd9ituogcU-o8g&e=)[.](http://www.berklee.edu/)_