Artist Relation Marketing Manager
As an Artist Relations Project Manager, you will manage all aspects of releases from label & artist partners, including marketing plan releases, product build, scheduling, and supply chain liaison. It is responsible for managing the budget; this includes budgetary control of all work submitted to outside suppliers.
· BBA degree in Marketing, Music Business, or a relevant field.
· Minimum three (3) years of experience in record label as an Artist Relations
· Proficient in MS Office
· Project management skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Spanish
· Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits & Perks
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
How to apply
Please send your resume via email
Posted on Sep 5
San Juan, Puerto Rico