Agency Lead Japan
- Work alongside the Japan sales team and Head of Enterprise Sales to execute annual enterprise deals with agency partners to address Spotify business objectives, including rate structure, strategic value ads, incentives, etc.
- Serve as a Spotify trading expert with deep knowledge of various deal types, compliance requirements, internal systems, approvals processes, and provide guidance to members of
- Japan sales team who are conducting Joint Business Plans and contractual agreements.
- Maintain executive level client engagement with agency leadership such as Dentsu/Hakuhodo at Holding and Operating Companies to understand their business needs, strategy and determine how Spotify can collaborate in support of their ambitions.
- Proactively identify and seek out opportunities to grow existing partners, and unlock new business opportunities within designated agencies.
- Deliver excellent customer service and serve as point of contact for agency led initiatives such as collaborative research projects, innovation sessions, creative workshops, educational programs, etc.
- Host quarterly business reviews with agency operating companies to track pacing against quarterly and annual investment goals.
- Represent Spotify in the advertising community by seeking out and participating at industry events.
- Maintain high levels of communication and transparency with management, cross-functional teams, and business partners
- You are an experienced Sales Leader and have a minimum of 10+ years of digital advertising/marketing/partnerships experience in Japan
- You have a deep understanding of the marketing landscape and expertise in account planning, strategic planning, and media buying within Direct & Programmatic environments
- Extensive trading experience and understanding of local deal requirements.
- You have experience working with Data/Insights to drive the direction of the business
- You have strong agency holding company & brand direct relationships
- A highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and willing to thrive in a high growth organization
- You are able to hit and exceed annual partner revenue expectations
- You have excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.