Account Executive, Partnership Activation
- Advance sponsorship logistics with internal departments including venue management, marketing, and ticketing teams.
- Maintain CRM data that include client information, ticket bank tracking, client checklists and tracking tools, certificates of insurance, CRM input, archives, etc. to assist with current and future projects.
- Manage marketing materials and approvals for marketing assets by collaborating with clients, marketing managers and asset owners.
- Support sales team as necessary in both the upfront selling process and sponsorship renewal process. Collect asset lists from venue asset managers, update data as needed for sales materials, attend client meetings and calls, represent properties, etc.
- Create detailed partnership recaps for events & venues at the end of the year/agreement terms. Audit fulfilled contracts and assist in the renewal of contracts.
- Develop activation and promotional concepts for partners, detailing ideas for brand, advertising, and product placements at AEG Presents events, venues, one-offs, etc. to increase return on sponsorship investment.
- Draft and pitch ideas for new partnerships and innovative ways to collaborate with existing partners to internal sales team.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Experience working in customer service
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and projects concurrently
- Must be able to work long hours, including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Ability to adapt quickly under pressure and problem solve
- Proactive and comfortable working independently
- Ability to handle minor lifting and loading/unloading of merchandise
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
Benefits & Perks
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
From epic concerts to premier music festivals to heart-stopping sporting events, AEG has been giving the world reason to cheer for more than 20 years through live events that create unforgettable memories. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, we are the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company and operate on five continents, entertaining over 100 million guests annually through our worldwide network of more than 150 venues, powerful sports franchises and music brands, integrated entertainment districts and global sponsorship activations. We strive to form a perfect balance between creative excellence and business excellence and work diligently to build a diverse environment that celebrates inclusion and rewards collaboration and success. Our accomplishments are born from a spirit of teamwork that enables us to deliver incredible events year after year. If you want to join a winning team where you will be challenged to up your game, AEG is the place for you. AEG is proud to have earned a 100% score on the Human Rights Campaign’s 2019 Corporate Equality Index, a national benchmarking tool on corporate policies and practices pertinent to LGBTQ employees that awarded us the distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality,” and to be a part of the AARP Employer Pledge Program, recognizing the skills and experience of all workers, regardless of age. For more information about AEG, visit www.aegworldwide.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @aegworldwide to see the exciting experiences that you could be a part of.