Video Editor Intern
SoundCloud is looking for an intern to join our Production team at our New York office. This intern will collaborate cross-functionally with various departments and stakeholders to increase productivity, efficiency, and team success.
- Assisting and assembling video footage,
- Applying artisting editing techniques
- Creating finished broadcast-worth deliverables that accurately reflect the vision of the SoundCloud brand.
10 Week - Full-Time Paid Summer Internship. Runs from June 13th 2022 - Aug 12th 2022. Candidate must be located in the New York City area and comfortable coming into the office.
- Must be a current student or recent graduate from an accredited university
- Must be able to commit to working 40hrs/week for 10 weeks (June 13th - Aug 19th)
- Strong work ethic and a passion for the music industry and SoundCloud
- Strong storytelling skills, great timing, and an understanding of trending video concepts across all media platforms.
- Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Premiere pro, Photoshop, and Google Suite.
- Demonstrate ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
SoundCloud is the world’s largest open audio platform, powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, and curators on the pulse of what's new, now and next in culture. Founded in 2007, SoundCloud empowers the world’s audio creators with the best tools, services, and resources to build and grow their careers. With over 200 million tracks from 20 million creators heard in 190 countries, what’s next in music is first on SoundCloud.