UX Designer - Advertising Emerging Products
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Quickly and thoroughly create shopper flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI tools.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface patterns and specifications—working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Help drive the design of a rapidly growing product with impact across Amazon
- Partner closely with other product teams across Amazon and brands that sell on Amazon
- Build large-scale solutions that drive brand/shopper engagement
- Join an established team of UX designers, researchers, and leaders
- 3+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
- Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or by hand.
- Proven ability to work cross-team, synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering. (working directly with developers for implementation of designs)
- Expert visual design acumen demonstrated through owning product design end-to-end.
- Experience designing e-commerce experiences; bonus points in designing for global markets.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- A love for branding and story-telling.
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.