Ticketing Account Manager
- Passionate about music, art and creativity is highly desired
- Worked in ticketing, music, entertainment environments is highly desired
- Successfully executed a ticketing event with proven results/impact
- Customer centric, data-driven & attention to detail
- Onebox Software usage is a plus
- Fluent oral and written English and Spanish
- Every day is different, the ability to adapt is key
Benefits & Perks
- A challenge and opportunity like no other to disrupt music forever, a very outdated industry
- Freedom! Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself
- Partners and advisors with a successful track record both in tech and music industry
- A key role in an ambitious team
- Fair compensation and cool perks like gym membership
- Flexible Working Hours - We focus on results and trust people to manage their time, whether working from home, while traveling, or in the office!
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
baila.fm is aiming to disrupt the way fans interact with their favorite artists and the other way around. Our mission is to bring music creativity closer to fans through technology and disintermediation, giving artists the opportunity to live off their art and fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. baila.fm’s naming is deliberately linked with our values: we are proud of our latin roots and want to share it with the world and we are fan-centered - fans do only want to dance (bailar) the music they love, let’s make it easy for them!