Summer Intern, Product Management - Ad Product
- Generate measurable impact through product innovation and assist in formulating product concepts
- Build relationships and collaborate with SXM Media's expert designers, product managers, analysts, scientists, engineers, sellers, operations managers, and musicologists to drive ideas from concept to market.
- Identify breakthrough innovations based on insights from quantitative and qualitative research, market analysis and cutting edge business experimentation techniques.
- Get a chance to showcase your work and get feedback from a large team of product management experts.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Currently enrolled MBA student or a Graduate Degree student with strong academic performance.
- Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university (those graduating by May 2023 are preferred) and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
- Innovation mindset with the ability to assess the value of candidate product concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous internship or work experience in consumer Internet or other consumer technology products.
- Ability to collaborate with technical team members in an Agile-Scrum environment.
- Ability to communicate with executive stakeholders, anticipating questions and articulating decisions with supporting rationale.
- A passion for music, and the ambition to create ad formats that consumers actively look forward to experiencing.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Experience working with advertising and/or music products
- Experience/knowledge of AdTech industry
- An understanding of brand and direct response marketing strategies and tactics, from campaign ideation to ROI analysis
- Interaction design experience
- User research experience
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.Pandora.com/careers. About SiriusXM Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is the world’s largest audio entertainment company, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and advertising-supported audio products. With the recent addition of Pandora Radio, the largest streaming music provider in the U.S., SiriusXM reaches more than 100 million people with its audio products and services. Pandora is a leading music and podcast discovery platform, providing a highly-personalized listening experience to approximately 70 million users each month with its proprietary Music Genome Project® and Podcast Genome Project® technology - whether at home or on the go - through its mobile app, the web, and integrations with more than 2,000 connected products. As the largest streaming music provider in the U.S., with an industry-leading digital audio advertising platform, Pandora connects listeners with the audio entertainment they love.