Streaming Optimization Manager
- Optimize existing and create new catalogue & frontline playlists; implement strategies to achieve/exceed growth, engagement, retention goals.
- Direct and co-manage international “Always On” centralized ad campaigns, closely aligned with the company's Media planners and buyers.
- Execute detailed, individual and multi-market programmatic analysis to understand and educate on the complexities of playlist behaviors across all consumer types, territories and global streaming partners.
- Use consumer insights and analytics to inform effective playlisting initiatives, marketing & commercial decisions.
- Manage multi-territory streaming campaigns, working seamlessly with key stakeholders, manage budgets and advise on on-going best practices.
- Execute priority playlist performance reports on scheduled basis.
- Think beyond traditional SEO (although important) to act creatively, take appropriate risks, and understand how each component in the business fits into growth.
- Work with internal and external creative agencies to manage & allocate budgets and ad inventory to maximise effective playlisting opportunities.
- Work with and complement the company's Music Strategies + Tactics, Global Commercial Partnerships & Consumer Marketing efforts.
- Work with the company's Commercial Technologies to best utilize existing playlist optimization tools and be a proactive voice for creation of new tools.
- Analyse & share the effects of playlisting and marketing initiatives while responding quickly to changes required.
- Work with digital account leads to maximise opportunities across business partners, including, but not limited to ad inventory procurement.
- Recommend & integrate strategies to grow playlist engagement & market share.
- Learn & share best practices across all appropriate teams.
- 2-3 years of applicable experience in playlist optimization, analyzing data and executing playlist and streaming growth and user engagement/retention experiments.
- Strong experience with social media and affiliate marketing & brand building.
- A strong understanding of SEO.
- A passion for all a wide range of music genres & styles with a focus on children’s music, new release & catalogue.
- Global view and understanding of streaming partners and international marketplace performance.
- Proven innovative thinker with experience in marketing practices and growing & acquiring audiences.
- First-rate analytical skills with ability to efficiently communicate strategy, results and market conditions that will drive playlist growth and optimization.
- Strong communication skills with high accountability practices, including weekly deliverables report.
- Ability to write and convey marketing plans/efforts to partners, executives and management.
- Capable interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability & effectiveness to work with team members from diverse backgrounds.
- Tech savvy with good understanding of current & forthcoming technologies and general market trends.
- Able to learn/navigate internal and external information tools and utilize numerous data dashboards.
- Creative, innovative, detail-oriented and resourceful.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work with a global team understanding local cultural differences.
- Self-motivated and conscientious.
- A good knowledge of company's and 3rd party repertoire.
- A solid understanding of metadata & digital supply chain processes.
- Advanced Excel/Microsoft Suite user.
- Photoshop and/or InDesign proficiency.
- Ability to quickly grasp the position mission and breakdown goals in concrete actions
- Ability to execute multi-tiered campaigns.
- Self-starter and devoted to data-driven decision making.
- Good understanding of all aspects of major label structure.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate to multiple internal and external stakeholders is also required.
- Providing practical advice on maximizing streaming revenue and marketing opportunities
How to apply
Apply via link
The Mom Project
Discover more jobs
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our platform and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.