Sr. Software Engineer
- Extend and maintain library code which forms the basis of Audible Magic’s Automatic Content Recognition technology
- Leverage core technology to develop new ACR products and services around audio and video content identification
- Create ACR solutions for high profile customers, including leading social media platforms
- Stay abreast of changes in audio/visual media trends and usage
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineering Leadership to review specifications and designs
- Create and maintain product documentation and developer docs
- Clearly communicate status and open issues to team leads and managers
- Comfortable working in a very small, long-established team of software engineers and audio/video researchers
- Fluent in C and C++, creating tools to run on numerous platforms, including various flavors of Unix, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, etc.
- Deep understanding of audio and other media
- Comfortable working independently, analyzing, modifying, and extending an existing body of complex high- and low-level software that is constantly evolving.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-demand, high-expectation development team, which works on fundamental technologies that are depended upon both inside and outside the company.
- Very experienced working in Unix and in a variety of Linux Distributions including AWS Linux
- Experience with multiple scripting and rapid-prototyping languages (e.g., Unix shell scripting, Python, etc.).
- Familiarity with a variety of commercial and open-source audio and video applications/tools.
- Solid understanding of digital signal processing
- Experience in programming and debugging tools and environments (e.g., Microsoft’s Visual Studio, Apple’s Xcode, etc.)
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda functions
- Experience developing in Rust
- Experience with AI (Artificial Intelligence), machine learning, neural networks, etc.
- Interest in and/or experience in music – any and all its forms and styles.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Audible Magic is the trusted intermediary between rights holders (including labels, studios, distributors, publishers, and collectives) and social media platforms (including Facebook, Soundcloud, Dailymotion, and Twitch). For 20 years, industry veterans and fast-growing startups have trusted Audible Magic to offer solutions that not only enable their businesses to exist but to grow and flourish. We enable the digital media ecosystem. See all we can do for you.