Sr. Reporter / Producer, Reply All - Gimlet (Remote Eligible - North America)
- Pitch stories, book guests, draft interview questions, transcribe and log audio, identify great tape, direct voice tracks, build assemblies, score stories and more
- Report and voice your own stories
- Give editorial feedback to stories reported by other members of the team
- Help with the daily administrative needs of a small team
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in an editorial job, ideally in audio
- Pro Tools skills (or skills in a similar editing software)
- The ability to create and maintain healthy boundaries
- Exceptional communication skills
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here .
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.