Sr. Product Manager, Activation
- Lead hypothesis driven experimentation to increase conversion rate from signup to trial conversion success.
- Drive UX driven improvements and insights alongside Design and Research functions, developing a deep understanding of user -personas, jobs to be done, turning those insights into functional products.
- Report on performance, conversion metrics, and trends in audience attributes, working directly with the data team.
- Help execute on a long term activation strategy to increase the success of our users between signup and trial conversion.
- Keep the backlog groomed, estimated, and prioritized.
- 7+ years as a product manager in a high performing, cross-functional team, that has shipped products at scale.
- Experience honing OKRs and strategic initiatives and presenting to leadership.
- Experience driving roadmaps for consumer facing products.
- Experience analyzing and working with analytics data to identify product opportunities.
- Experience with AB testing and general funnel optimization techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building consensus across teams, working closely with stakeholders.
- Passion for democratizing music making and empowering creative music makers.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Output develops innovative software and gear for musicians, composers, producers and sound designers. Our focus is simple – groundbreaking concepts, new sounds, new sources of inspiration.