Contract Employee Royalty
- You will take care of the royalty administration and accurately update in the royalty system and you will be responsible for setting up license contracts;
- Managing royalty administration and work closely with the legal department;
- Managing the costs for our statements, you know inside out about all releases;
- You will check (and double-check) the statement administration and statement run;
- You work closely with internal and external customers and you will answer customer questions and solve problems whenever they arise;
- You are actively seeking for opportunities for improve improvements in the preparation, templates and planning of the Royalty Administration;
- Support role for the Head of Royalty and Royalty team with statement run twice a year and other tasks when necessary.
- You have a relevant degree, at least MBO (financial/administrative)
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience with databases, preferably in a similar job within the music industry
- You work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview;
- You have numerical insight and well-developed analytical skills;
- Your extensive administrative experience ensures that complex administration run smoothly.
- Works efficiently, also under pressure, structured and accurate
- You have great communication & interpersonal skills which you use for the right tone of voice to our different internal and external customers/artists;
- Pro-active, self-motivated and highly organized with a “can-do” mentality and ability to work independently as well in a team;
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language; Dutch is a pré
- You are available on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Spinnin' Records is an independent dance record label from the Netherlands, which started in 1999. Currently, Spinnin is recognized as one of the top dance labels in the world.