Sound Designer Medior
- As part of our mighty Sound department, you’ll create work for a wide variety of projects, producing work for brands such as Mondelez, HP, and Facebook.
- A significant part of your job will be sound designing for Media.Monks’ many projects.
- However, it won’t be exclusively sound design work. Composing, mixing, music editing and cleaning of recordings can be part of your day to day as well.
- You work as part of a fully integrated production operation, with many Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft awesome work.
- This means you can team up with world-class developers to work on interactive projects, or collaborate with top-notch composers and sound designers to achieve a specific style, concept or feel.
- We have specialists in each genre and would love to add you to the roster. You can collaborate with other composers and sound designers to give each project the sonic love it needs.
- The job is based at our São Paulo office in Brazil, though you may get to travel to our other international offices if your craft is needed elsewhere on the planet.
- You’re keen and knowledgeable about producing and planning sound projects, with good knowledge of how much time different tasks take, and what to prioritize.
- You have sufficient technical understanding of Sound to foresee and address possible planning and production issues, as well as knowledge of common post production & sound pipelines and where they interact.
- You’re able to offer advice on a wide range of sound matters.
- You’re a good communicator, and can keep complex topics readable and clear. You have an excellent command of the English language, and understand the finer nuances of a briefing while able to sell and defend our work if needed.
- Well versed in Avid Pro Tools, Izotope RX. Experience with mixing on spec for online or broadcast.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data&digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth.