Software Development Manager - Amazon Music
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experience
- 1+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- 2+ years’ experience developing mobile applications on iOS/Android using Objective-C and/or Swift and Java, C, C++
- Experience with building large scale distributed systems on AWS or any other cloud provider.
- Experience developing high-quality mobile applications
- Ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- Experienced in all stages of development, including design, development, testing, and deployment
- Analytical and creative design skills and excellent communication skills
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.