Social Media Manager
- A creative digital candidate that is enthusiastic about the power of social media
- Someone with an eye for spotting trends and opportunities that deepen the connection between venues/brands and their audience.
- Someone that is has a strong understanding of the music and nightclub industry along with the major brands and promoters on the circuit.
- Someone that understands the individual strengths of each platform and how to get the best results from them.
- An outgoing individual that works well in a team and uses their initiative
- Are creative, but with an analytical mind.
- You want to contribute new ideas, formats, and possibilities within the digital landscape.
- You are able to craft great copies on the fly.
- Ideally 2+ years experience in managing social media channels and actioning marketing plans to grow audience numbers.
- Previous experience in events/music industry preferable but not essential.
- Demonstration of how you’ve grown channels and produced highly engaging content.
- You will have previously planned and executed a busy social media/content calendar.
- You will have successfully delivered social campaigns from ideation through to development and strategy.
- You will have experience of using Google Analytics, Later (or a similar social media management tool) and Facebook Business Manager.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their audience (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter etc.)
- Great communication and copywriting skills.
- Proactive and highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities.
- Design abilities with ideally with some Photoshop experience.
- Knowledge of video creation and editing is preferable.
- A strong team player.
- Good knowledge of the music scene regionally.
How to apply
Apply via Link
Discover more jobs
Kord is a multi-faceted, 360 digital house based in Cairo, Egypt. We work with artists, brands and organizations in developing their profiles and providing a customized service to achieve both their short and long term goals. Kord creates ideas in music, visual and lifestyle culture to help brands find their place within peoples’ lives. We apply a culture-first approach to everything we do, working closely with our clients on all aspects of their marketing – including brand, content and social strategies, partnership development, and event activations – building ideas and stories that go beyond the ordinary.