Social Media Manager Intern
- Be responsible for the social media marketing of a start-up: Starting on day 1, you will actively participate in the conception, development and publication of relevant, original and high-quality content for our social media accounts
- Collaborate with well-known music artists
- Develop our strategy: Work with our team to generate a strategy for our social media accounts that fit our target audience and brand
- Expand our reach: You'll help grow our marketing channels through creative campaigns and novel ideas
- Create a sustainable customer experience: Be the contact for our community and our community and play a key role in shaping the unique customer experience.
- Keeping you informed: Always be informed about innovative online trends
- Take responsibility: Structure, manage, and be accountable for results on your own projects - using common KPIs and reporting that you create
- Learn from the pros: Work closely with successful entrepreneurs from big brands and companies while also building your network
- Expand your horizons: Get exposure to activities from all areas of the business - from marketing and strategy to sales and more
- Have successfully completed an apprenticeship or a bachelor's/master's degree in marketing, business administration, media design, communication sciences, journalism, or similar.
- You love music and are interested in the context and background of the music industry.
- You have already gained some practical experience in social media marketing or community management, which you enjoyed immensely
- You are passionate about social media and have a knack for good, creative and compelling storytelling
- You love connecting with a community and building close rapport with followers
- You're able to dive into topics quickly and independently and develop great solution & design approaches
- You might even run your own (successful) social media account with creative content and are in regular exchange with your subscribers - that's a big plus
- You bring a good mix of positivity, curiosity, ambition and fun with new challenges
- You are fluent in German, both written and spoken. Very good English skills are an additional plus
Benefits & Perks
- A spacious office in the heart of Schöneberg in a vibrant neighborhood
- Regular team events
- An Urban Sports Club membership ready to go
- A subsidy for your BVG transportation card
- Work in an ambitious team with flat hierarchies / fast decision-making paths
- Large degree of freedom and responsibility
- Steep learning curve and entrepreneurial insights
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
AMUZED is an NFT-based game experience & marketplace of music artist collectibles.