Social Media Manager
DistroKid is looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for the social media platforms and their content. This person will oversee our content strategy to grow brand awareness and engagement across our social media channels. If you have a deep understanding of established and new social media channels, and have a track record of using social media to increase brand awareness and engagement this is the ideal role for you. This individual will be joining our growing marketing team, reporting directly to the VP, Marketing.
What you will be doing
- Develop social media strategies, execution, and growth of our social channels
- Execute day to day social media duties: content creation, community moderation, and reporting
- First hand experience working and managing influencers
- Own social media calendar and work collaboratively with marketing team to drive unified campaigns
- Have a deep understanding of all social media platforms - Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat and how to optimize creative and strategies for each platform
- 4-6 years experience
- Excellent creative ideation, copywriting and editing skills
- Expert level understanding of social platforms, communities, and content creation
- Active on social media and fluency on content creation & reporting.
- Experience working with influencers
- Have a deep understanding of culture
- Bonus: you use DistroKid or are a musician yourself
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
DistroKid provides musicians, managers, and record labels with online tools and services that are innovative, easy-to-use, and affordable.