Social Media Exec
- In conjunction with the Label Managers and content team responsible for developing & executing social media campaigns and plans across all brand and artist channels.
- Management of the social channels of the label and artists (with particular emphasis on TikTok, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Manage social media tracking and other insight tools to deliver actionable insights. Set benchmarks for measuring the impact of our social media programs, and analyse review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns;
- Create content for various channels where necessary (ie. Manipulate images, create cover photos, headers etc.)
- Develop and execute strategies to develop the label’s email database, as well as facilitate the delivery of a regular newsletter to subscribers.
- Development and copywriting responsibility for brand website blogs / news channels / editorial.
- Have 2+ years experience in managing social media channels and actioning marketing plans to grow audience numbers
- Editorial experience and/or EXCELLENT copy writing skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their audience (TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter etc.)
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proactive and highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities
- Design abilities with some Photoshop experience
- Knowledge of video creation and editing
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, online marketing, and streaming services
- A strong team player
- Good knowledge of Shogun Audio brands, drum & bass the electronic music industry
How to apply
Apply via link
Shogun Audio Ltd
Discover more jobs
Since 2004, Shogun Audio has left an indelible footprint on the Drum & Bass scene. Founded by award-winning DJ & producer Ed Keeley (aka Friction), alongside business partner and collaborator Keir Tyrer (aka K-Tee), the label and its affiliates Elevate Records and SGN:LTD have been responsible for breaking many of today's drum & bass stars, and releasing some of the genre’s biggest anthems. With names including Alix Perez, Noisia, Spor, Icicle, Spectrasoul, Technimatic, Skream, Dimension, Rockwell, Pola & Bryson, GLXY, Break and many more littering the current and back catalogue the Shogun Audio collective are today a label group, publisher, event promoter and more. 2019 marks fifteen years since the label started and the drum & bass juggernaut is showing no signs of slowing down!