Social Media Channel Coordinator
- Packaging and distributing posts
- Coordinating cross-platform content initiatives
- Sourcing content for our social media platforms
- Supporting our community- and brand building objectives
- Optimizing and establishing best practice for Epidemic Sound on each social media platform
- Social media native with experience in social media marketing
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Solution driven ‘doer’
- Basic knowledge of any editing suite (to edit photos and video)
- Creative and analytical, strategic mindset
- Fluency in English and excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills
- Heavy user of YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch, TikTok, or other online video platforms
- Passion for content!
- The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible remote
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.