Social & Content Specialist
- You will own and further develop our tone of voice to embody our core business values and with our fan base in mind
- Own and develop the ideation, planning and production of a content strategy capable of driving acquisition, engagement and retention
- Create world-class and memorable content for various marketing channels, including SEO, email, and paid marketing
- Monitor content marketing performance and draw actionable insights to continuously drive more value
- Proactively identify content themes that can differentiate our platform, empower our customers and build our brand
- Collaborate with team members to ensure we adhere to due-diligence processes and best practices of content marketing
- You have over 3 years of proven experience in successfully managing and executing content strategies for fast-paced companies
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication and an eye for detail
- You're proficient at writing content for SEO, emails and ads
- You understand the importance of brand voice and know how to develop one
- You're data-driven
- You have a creative mindset
- You're biased towards action and getting things done
- You can work independently and take full ownership of your projects
- You're highly organised and great at time management
- You're an expert on content marketing strategies and tactics, from SEO to email marketing and demand generation
- You're comfortable at testing, tracking results and adjusting your approach accordingly
- Experience editing video and audio content
- Previous experience working in the live cultural events industry
- You’ll have previously published writing or content we can see even if it’s on your own blog or social channels
Benefits & Perks
- You'll be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy team aligned with the love of music and live events.
- We work hard, but we have fun. Otherwise, what's the point?
- You will have true ownership over your area of responsibility, and your input will be pivotal to the company's success. In turn, you'll have a real impact on people and the live events industry.
- You will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and get down into the weeds to build out the future. You will have unlimited scope to grow as the business scales, developing your career and building a team along the way.
- We're proud that we have a diverse team, are family-friendly, and have a flexible work environment with our HQ based in Melbourne, and a growing team in the UK.
- An extra personal day off every month.
- We encourage all staff to attend live events. You'll even have a monthly ticket allowance as a perk of the job.
- We will invest in your development and make it our priority to help you achieve your career objectives. You'll have access to a 'level-up allowance'.
- Flexibility to work from wherever you want
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
A rapidly growing ticket marketplace that is making waves, a huge positive impact, and changing the game in the live entertainment space. We're on a mission to fill every seat with a happy fan and work hand-in-hand with festivals, promoters, artists, and venues around the world.