Senior/Lead Android Engineer at Amuse
- Work cross-functionally as part of the Android team.
- Lead the Android engineers regarding technologies, architectural patterns, and technical approaches.
- Make and drive architectural and technical decisions.
- Write and review high-quality code and technical documentation.
- Learn, maintain, and improve our existing codebase.
- Represent the Android team internally.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture to set clear goals, delegate tasks, and set deadlines.
- Liaison with Customer Support, platform team, data team, QA, etc. to identify and prioritize improvements that are not obvious/visible from a higher-level business perspective.
- +5 years of proven Android engineering experience.
- Strong understanding of modern Android development and solid experience of Kotlin.
- Interest in both architecture, usability, and interface design.
- Experience with Dagger 2, Kotlin coroutines, Room, and MVVM.
- Passionate about testing and experience of test-driven development.
- Proven track record of technical leadership in both startups and large companies.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Changing the game since 2017, Amuse gives free music distribution and empowering tools to independent artists and their teams across the globe. By using the music consumption data that flows through our distribution platform, we find, license, and build cutting-edge services for tomorrow’s platinum-selling talent. Amuse was founded by music industry executives with a collective vision to redefine artist discovery and label deals.