Senior Social Marketing Manager - Amazon Music
- Develop end-to-end social media strategies, execution, and growth plans for our social channels (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and more). This includes creating and managing monthly content calendars, managing external agencies, and measurement and weekly performance reporting.
- Act as the voice and personality of our brand on social, maintaining a consistent look and feel across channels and social programs.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR, Customer Service, Music Industry, Podcast, and more to drive excitement and word of mouth for Amazon Music and our differentiating product innovations and content offerings, including helping to educate new users.
- Ideate and bring a social perspective to the larger marketing team by assisting with social-first extensions of large integrated marketing campaigns, seasonal and content tentpoles, and product marketing opportunities.
- Contribute to social reporting mechanisms and conduct consistent analysis to track the health of our social channels and inform ongoing strategy and plans.
- Lead social listening and advocate for the voice of the customer to the larger Amazon Music team to share customer insights and sentiment around product launches and content releases. You will have a daily pulse on what customers are saying about Amazon Music and will work closely with customer service and other internal teams to make sure potential and active customers have the best experience possible.
- Help users get the most out of Amazon Music with educational and entertaining content as well as bite-sized tips and tricks on our social channels.
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience with dedicated time in social media and marketing.
- 6+ years of progressive experience with and demonstrated superior knowledge of social platforms, tools, and performance tracking.
- 2+ years of experience working with or leading reporting and analysis for social channels and social marketing efforts.
- 2+ years of experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership.
- Demonstrated experience with editing and copywriting.
- Solid knowledge of entertainment, subscription services, streaming, music, podcasts and audio entertainment.
- Capable of multi-tasking and handling complex projects at once amidst rapidly-changing priorities.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- High creative bar and attention to detail
- Global or multi-country experience.
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers.
- Proven ability to lead, influence, align and inspire cross-functional teams, including those who are not direct reports.
- Expertise in paid amplification and boosting of social content.
- Solid understanding of social and marketing measurement.
- Comfortable collaborating with a growth mindset.
- Comfortable navigating and managing in ambiguous situations; able to operate in a start-up environment, where managers are owners, wear multiple hats, and effortlessly think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Exemplary project management skills, with strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean and demanding work environment.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.