Senior Product Manager
- Own the Create and Compose experience in the Soundtrap studio, helping creators and students produce music or podcasts in an easy-yet-powerful way for desktop, mobile, and tablet.
- Find and assess opportunities in your owned problem space to contribute to Soundtrap and Spotify's overall goals and success.
- Shape, frame, and communicate your vision and strategy. Driving influence within your team, other teams at Spotify, and partners toward alignment and execution.
- Be responsible for driving business and user value of our product, setting ambitious objectives, and ensuring significant progress towards them. This role focuses on growing user retention and product engagement.
- Partner closely with engineering, machine learning, content production, product insights, and design to regularly ship new experiments and features that deliver impact.
- Stay on top of industry trends and user behaviour changes that can influence our strategy.
- Foster a culture of impact and performance whilst championing our values to make sure that your team, and the wider product team, are strong and healthy
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode best for them
- For this role, it can be within the EMEA in which we have a work location.
- If you prefer an office to work from home, not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our work from anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European time zone for collaboration
- Passionate about Music Production and have a deep understanding of the field and the industry.
- 2+ years experience in using music creation tools as a producer, songwriter, instrumentalist, or vocalist or equivalent educational background.
- 6+ years of product management experience and a consistent track record of delivering impact toward user and business metrics.
- Experience running experiments and interpreting quantitative and qualitative findings. A proven ability to translate strong user empathy into something tangible that people love, and a belief that data is a powerful tool for informed decision-making.
- Able and driven to inspire your team and define a long-term vision for the product area and experience.
- Excited about building products in a rapidly changing landscape. Comfortable working with ambiguity and conflicting priorities, being able to set a clear path and priorities for the team.
- Driven by product performance metrics.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build solid collaboration with colleagues and partners
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.